At JIPCO, We always take care that our service is just as state-of-the-art as our vehicles. Our local technical staff offers you full on-site support. To ensure that solutions are found quickly, and errors can be diagnosed and eliminated immediately, all members of our staff have excellent technical know-how and access to our qualified vehicle data and communications systems.
What will I get with Mercedes-Benz service?
- We are the experts: Mercedes-Benz exclusively works with highly qualified service employees. Only through our highly trained staff can you benefit from Mercedes-Benz authorized service.
- We are always available: We will always be there for you at anytime and everywhere in the Kingdom, and be flexible and schedule your services matching with your fleet operations requirements.
- Transparent pricing: After every service an invoice is explained in detail to our customers, giving a clear overview of what service you are paying for, unless you have a service contract for peace of mind?
- Vehicle health check Either you drop-off your vehicle or got visited by Mercedes-Benz experts, we’ll carry out a health check to diagnose and prevent any problems or downtime your vehicles may encounter. And with every service, we carry out a final check to make sure that your vehicle is fit for the roads again. (for more details)
- Free Service measures: If Mercedes-Benz updated your vehicle techinical stands, you’ll be informed and we will implement the required changes free of charge.
- Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts: Only Genuine Mercedes-Benz spare parts meet the highest quality standards in terms of safety and durability in a competitive prices. (for more on GenuineParts)
- Mercedes-Benz Recommended Oils: Only the recommended grade and type of oil will be used for your vehicle to ensure our class-leading standards for both fuel economy and length of service interval are maintained. Using the wrong oil can reduce service intervals by up to 50% and cause damage to your commercial vehicle.
- Up-to-date Mercedes-Benz service record: Our services are outstanding and transparent. Each customer is informed in detail about the service he receives and why it is necessary. By maintaining your Mercedes-Benz service record in a digital service booklet (DSB), this will help improve your vehicle’s value when you re-sell it.