At JIPCO, We always make sure that our service is just as state-of-the-art as our vehicles. Our local technical staff offers you full on-site support. To ensure that solutions are found quickly and errors can be diagnosed and eliminated immediately, all members of our staff have excellent technical know-how and access to our qualified vehicle data and communications systems.
What will I get with Mercedes-Benz service?
- We are the experts: Mercedes-Benz works exclusively with highly qualified service employees. Only our highly trained staff can ensure you receive Mercedes-Benz authorized service.
- We are always available: We will always be there for you, anytime and anywhere in the Kingdom. We are flexible and schedule your services to best suit your fleet operations requirements.
- Transparent pricing: After every service, our customers receive a detailed invoice giving a clear overview of what service you are paying for. For even more peace of mind, consider a service contract for peace of mind.
- Vehicle health check: Drop off your vehicle or receive a visit from Mercedes-Benz experts. We’ll carry out a health check to diagnose and prevent any problems or downtime your vehicles may encounter. And with every service, we carry out a final check to make sure that your vehicle is fit for the roads again. (for more details)
- Free services: If Mercedes-Benz updated your vehicle’s technical standards, you’ll be informed and we will implement the required changes free of charge.
- Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts: Only genuine Mercedes-Benz parts meet the highest quality standards in terms of safety and durability at competitive prices. (for more on Genuine Parts)
- Mercedes-Benz Recommended Oils: Only the recommended grade and type of oil will be used for your vehicle to ensure that our world-class standards for fuel economy and length of service intervals are maintained. Using the wrong oil can reduce service intervals by up to 50% and cause damage to your commercial vehicle.
- Up-to-date Mercedes-Benz service record: Our services are outstanding and transparent. Each customer is informed in detail about the service received and why it is necessary. Maintaining your Mercedes-Benz service record in a digital service booklet (DSB) improves your vehicle’s value when you re-sell it.