Mobile-Shop Sales Representative – Parts Sales
At JCV, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a Mobile-Shop Sales Representative to help us sell World-class Mercedes Benz and FUSO Genuine Parts that our customers have grown to rely on. The Mobile-Shop Sales Representative will understand the sales process strongly, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our Mobile-Shop Sales representative be personable and .professional.
We aspire to be a part of nurturing Saudi talents with the desire to grow.
Join us at our Eastern Region.
- Operate and manage as a sales driver a Mobile Parts Shop (van sales) within your assigned territory
- Initiate, develop and maintain parts business within the assigned territory/area
- Cover – based on planned and structured tour schedules - customers in remote areas
- Contribute with your gathered expertise in journey planning and restructuring, make suggestions on which promising territories/areas should be covered
- Contribute with your gathered expertise in planning and updating the product portfolio sold by a Mobile Parts Shop
- Being prepared for appropriate face-to-face interaction with customers all-day
- Engagement with diverse customer types
- Educating customers, explaining and demonstrating products, and how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Referring to the National Head of Direct Sales for negotiating purposes
- Work alongside Fleet & Reseller sales to boost the sales and enhance JIPCO’s footprint
- Provide personalized service and exceptional expertise for customers.
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of the product
- Understand yourself as a brand ambassador for JIPCO and related brands
- Acting immediately based on the delegated leads provided by the PFSS team (if any)
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers, especially in rural areas based on the tour schedules
- Keep the Mobile Parts Sales vehicle in a presentable and brand-related condition and ensure all road safety-related requirements are satisfied
- Follow all road safety-related rules and safe driving measures; obtain all authority requirements
- Maintain a salable and sufficient product portfolio on the Mobile Parts Shop
- Forecast upcoming tour schedule demands and plan the product portfolio accordingly while being on tour (extraordinary coordination with supply chain)
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Educating customers and organizing the required orientation for the product advantages
- Evaluating customers’ needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
- Find new potentials/ customers.
- Reporting sales activities and Market situation via given systems such as CRM to the National Head of Direct Sales
- Monitor competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs and share insights with the National Head of Direct Sales
- Building a rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- In line with the National Head of Direct Sales, close sales by overcoming objections, asking for sales, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Collecting information on competitors’ activities and market prices and reporting those to the National Head of Direct Sales.
- Check & recommend realistic market acceptable price levels to meet competition. Report lost sales within SAP ERP (lost sales report)
- Maintain a well-recorded activity logbook (Filling Accurate information related to customers Calls and visits) within SAP and in line with requirements set by the National Head of Direct Sales
- Feeding systems (e.g. SAP, CRM) with accurate information.
- Going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Report to the Head of Direct Sales.
- Communicate and coordinate with head office-based parts officers concerning e.g. price requests, availability checks
- Communicating with PFSS Team if leads are provided, or leads are generated during the journeys
- Communicate with all Parts Sales Teams within the region or area to be updated about customer and market developments.
- Handle and steer all communication/interfaces with the warehouse and supply chain team (stock on the Mobile Parts Shop, replenishment etcetera)
- Good conduct, attitude, and customer-centric service mindset being willing to go the extra mile
- Good command of Outlook, Excel, and SAP (ERP)
- Excellent command of verbal communication skills especially in rural areas
- Fluent in spoken Arabic plus a good command of English for daily internal communication
- ERP knowledge is a must, SAP knowledge is a plus point
- Good interpersonal skills to enable jobholders to cope with diverse customer types and approaches
- Knowledge of different sales techniques (e.g. question funnel technique), sales strategies such as hunting and farming, and pipeline management
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- A passion for sales and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of different sales techniques and pipeline management
- A commercial vehicle engineering background is an added value, and previous experience in parts is a big plus
- A light-duty commercial vehicle driving license is a plus
- Meeting given timelines and journey plans/tour schedules
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive, helping attitude
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client's best interests
- Ensure the satisfaction of Customers
- Punctuality (meetings, business visits, office timings)
- Sales target achievements are based on a quarterly target agreement (turnover and gross margin per journey and overall)
- Be Ready for any Change in the Forecast plans/targets
- Any other KPIs that could form a part of responsibilities
Juffali Commercial Vehicles
Parts Online Store