Lubricant & Chemical Market Sales Executive – Parts Sales
At JCV, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a Lubricant & Chemical Market Sales Executive to help us sell World-class Mercedes Benz and FUSO Genuine Parts that our customers have grown to rely on. The Lubricant & Chemical Market Sales Executive will understand the sales process strongly, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our Lubricant & Chemical Market Sales Executive be personable and professional.
We aspire to be a part of nurturing Saudi talents with the desire to grow.
Join us at our Riyadh location.
- Achieving agreed on Targets
- Maintaining and developing positive Lubricant & Chemical Market relationships.
- Dealing professionally with Lubricant & Chemical Market
- Informing/reporting on a daily basis to the Management about all regional activities
- Uphold and improve Juffali & Mercedes Benz/FUSO brand image
- Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Reports to National Resellers Parts Manager (NRPM)
- Communicates with National Resellers Parts Manager (NRPM) & Parts Sales Executives
- Communicates with Parts logistics/ordering/collectors
- Communicates with Lubricant & Chemical Market
- Achieving agreed-on sales targets and outcomes
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing Resellers
- Weekly reports on Sales, customer needs, problems, interests & competitive activities
- Coordinating with logistics/ordering department to provide fast delivery
- Monitor & review stock level
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing customers to meet their needs
- Keep tracking of customer accounts & update collector for collection.
- Control discount profitability
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- maintain and develop a positive Lubricant & Chemical Market Relationship
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Feedback to Management on market share improvement/realistic market price/ To know acceptable levels of our MB parts & assist management in comparative price studies
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending In- & outsourced workshops & Training, reviewing Mercedes-Benz/FUSO Parts publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- This opportunity is to Focus New Scope of the Market that is Lubricant – so New hired person needs to develop a business with lubrication, not with existed Reseller.
Education and Training: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related industry. At least 2-3 Years of B2B Sales Business (Preferable in Automotive Parts Business), SAP Experience is a plus point
Organizational Skills: Able to be responsible for own success or failure, punctual, reliable, prioritize Tasks & create reports
Communication Skills: Arabic and English fluent in Writing and speaking, Emotional Intelligence, friendly & Presentable
Teamwork Skills: strong work ethic, support each team member, motivated to work and achieve Targets/Goals
*Freshmen are welcome if they show a great deal of willingness to work and have a good foundation to develop.
Juffali Commercial Vehicles
Parts Online Store