Service, repairs, and combos
What will I get with Mercedes-Benz service?
To get the best out of your Commercial Vehicle and to keep it running how the Mercedes-Benz engineers intended, we recommend that you have it maintained and serviced at regular intervals at anyone of our Juffali Commercial Vehicles Authorized Service Centers.
We have a number of servicing and repair options designed to help manage your maintenance costs with flexible and affordable options.
With our trained technicians you can be confident that your Commercial Vehicle is in the best hands. Furthermore, we assure that they will only use Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
What we will do for you?
Having your Commercial Vehicle serviced by a Juffali Commercial Vehicles Service Center will ensure that:
Your Commercial Vehicle will be serviced correctly. Servicing carried out to the manufacturer’s standards will lower the possibility of downtimes on the road and extend the life time of your vehicle.
Service measures identified by the factory will be undertaken to ensure that your vehicle receives all the necessary upgrades – free of charge.
Only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts will be fitted, reducing the chances of vehicle breakdown and inconvenience to yourself and your business.
Only the correct grade of oil will be used for your vehicle to ensure our class-leading standards for both fuel economy and length of service interval are maintained. Using the wrong oil can reduce service intervals by up to 50% and cause damage to your commercial vehicle.
Work will only be undertaken by certified Mercedes-Benz technicians. They know the vehicles they work on. They will only replace and repair what is necessary and what you agree to, reducing your potential costs and ensuring trouble-free motoring.
We’re not happy until you are.
Our technical service: your competent partner.
We always take care that our service is just as state-of-the-art as our vehicles. Our local technical staff offers you full on-site support. To ensure that solutions are found quickly, and errors can be diagnosed and eliminated immediately, all members of our staff have excellent technical know-how and access to our qualified vehicle data and communications systems.
We also offer you an extra-special service: In the event of technical modifications on one of your vehicles, you will receive the necessary manufacturer’s certificate from our After-Sales service. This helps you minimize downtime and organizational work.
The advantages at a glance:
- Optimum care provided by highly qualified staff.
- Competent local support team on site.
- On-going training and qualifications for service and advice are state-of-the-art.
- Unique know-how covering every aspect of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and service.
Do you have questions or need more information? Call 920006100
A responsibility we enjoy taking on.
As a Mercedes-Benz owner, you can count on our reputation for reliability and quality. In order to give you even greater peace of mind, every new Mercedes-Benz vehicle sold through the Mercedes-Benz network comes with a comprehensive 12-month warranty valid from the date of delivery, which can either be translated to the date of the first registration or initial operation.
You have the added assurance that all work under warranty will be carried out by qualified technicians using Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
How long is the warranty period?
If you purchased your vehicle from an authorised Mercedes-Benz distributor, your warranty gives you total peace of mind, no matter how many miles you drive, for 12 months from the day that your vehicle was first registered.
Any problem caused by a manufacturing fault is covered by the 12-month unlimited mileage warranty.
Carrying out warranty work does not extend the duration of the vehicle warranty. The same also applies to the warranty of spare parts. The warranty on Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts installed during the warranty period of your vehicle expires along with the vehicle warranty.
What does the warranty cover?
Rest assured that all items on your vehicle in its original state, as manufactured by Mercedes-Benz, will be repaired under the warranty. In these cases, Mercedes-Benz will arrange for repair or replacement of any parts necessary to get you moving again as quickly as possible – at no charge.
The body builder will provide warranty for any subsequently installed components. For further information, please contact your local distributor.
General warranty facts
This warranty is the only remedy available for Mercedes-Benz and the selling retailer in respect to a warranted repair. Except for any personal injury or damage to property caused by the negligence of Mercedes-Benz or the selling retailer, liability for any other forms of loss is excluded.
This warranty replaces all other terms implied by law and any other liability arising at law in respect to the quality of the vehicle, against both Mercedes-Benz and the selling retailer. Any such terms or liabilities are therefore excluded, providing exclusion is not prohibited or negated by law.
The terms of your Mercedes-Benz warranty are in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer under a contract of sale.
Providing warranty conditions have been followed, any unexpired warranty may be transferred to new owners of your vehicle.
These warranty terms apply to all Mercedes-Benz vehicles registered on or after 1st January 1999. Mercedes-Benz reserves the right to modify or amend these warranty terms without notice.
What does the warranty not cover?
The warranty may not cover defects caused by any form or type of external force or influence. For example:
- Improper handling of, or excessive stress on, the purchased item, e.g. during motor sport competitions or during driver training or other training measures or events.
- Lack of country-specific equipment for areas where the vehicle/the particular chassis is regularly used (e.g. equipment for low fuel quality).
- Not documenting or recording the fault at an authorised service partner.
- Customer refusing to have rectification performed promptly.
- Attachments/modifications without authorisation of Daimler AG.
- Improper use, e.g. utilisation of purchased item for trial or test purposes.
- Pre-production vehicles (not intended for delivery use).
- Use of parts other than Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts produced through the national organisation.
- Unsuitable operating fluids.
- Improper repair, maintenance, care or storage.
- Changes to performance or model.
- Exceeding legally permitted axle loads, towing capacities, tongue weight capacities or fifth wheel loads.
- Natural or environmental influences such as hail, stone chipping, bird droppings, road salt, industrial fumes and industrial dust deposits, pollen and metal dust, floods, sea water etc.
Other items which cannot be invoiced via the warranty include:
- Normal servicing and maintenance as per the service and maintenance specifications of Daimler AG.
- Wear&Tear parts, provided that this is natural wear due to operation.
- Parts with a use-by date, e.g. first aid kit, Tirefit etc.
- All adjustment operations not required to eliminate a material defect.
- Recharging and maintenance of batteries.
- Glass damage, unless it is clearly proven that a manufacturing or installation fault caused the damage.
- Any expenses or losses caused by or related to the fault are not covered, either. This includes telephone calls, rental cars, hotels, taxis, time or inconvenience, any loss of profit or revenue, and consequential losses.
GenuineParts warranty facts
Any Mercedes-Benz parts replaced within the warranty period of the vehicle are covered until the end of that existing vehicle warranty period. Any part replaced under warranty becomes the property of Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts that are purchased after the vehicle warranty period, come with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
How do I arrange a warranty repair?
Our priority is to get you back on the road as quickly as we can. Following the steps below will ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible:
Notify Juffali Commercial Vehicles Service Centre as soon as you notice any problem that may be due to a manufacturing fault.
Allow the Juffali Commercial Vehicles Service Centre to fully inspect the vehicle as they may not be able to diagnose all problems with a single inspection.
Juffali Commercial Vehicles Service Centre will also need to see your vehicle’s service and repair history to ensure the problem is not caused by incorrect service or repair work.
Any repair work must be carried out by a Mercedes-Benz Authorised Service Centre, and any parts used must be supplied by Mercedes-Benz.
Any faulty parts that have been replaced as part of a warranty repair become the property of Mercedes-Benz.
Why should you only use Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts?
Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts promote the same world-class brand values as Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles. They provide complete peace of mind, value for money, and they ensure that Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles continue to perform exactly as they were designed to.
With Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, you benefit from the following:
Full manufacturer warranty because…
All GenuineParts are sold with a Mercedes-Benz one-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Value for money because…
Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts are manufactured using only finest-quality materials– so they not only last longer, but also offer unparalleled reliability and value for money.
Unrivalled availability and frequent deliveries because…
Our Regional Logistics Centre has the capacity to increase availability of parts and deliver to customers without delay.
Purpose-made quality parts because…
All Mercedes-Benz parts are designed and manufactured to “fit the first time”.
They provide unbeatable performance and safety because…
Cutting edge technology, award-winning design, leading materials and the highest quality standards guarantee that all Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts provide maximum performance and safety.
Continuous development because…
All Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts benefit from our latest advances in design and materials – making the best even better.
A profitable exchange.
ReManTrade old for new: By replacing a defective old part with a Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Part, you can save up to 50% compared to the price of a new part. With no compromises – after reconditioning, Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts meet the same high quality standards as Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts. So it’s only natural that they come with the same manufacturer’s warranty. Remanufactured parts look after the environment as well as your wallet, since they save energy, emissions and valuable raw materials.
With Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts, you benefit from the following:
- Repair solutions at fair market value offering the same quality as new parts – tailored to your needs
- Optimum value for money – up to 50% less expensive than new parts
- Fast availability for short downtimes and short repair times
- 1-year warranty on all genuine remanufactured components and remanufactured models
- Tested extensively according to series-production standards
- Highly environmentally compatible – thanks to material, energy and CO2 savings
Key Account Management
Your single point of contact to Mercedes-Benz.
Key Account Management
The larger the fleet, the more complex the situations the fleet managers have to deal with every day. This is why we have created the KAM, which represents the single point of contact to the Daimler network.
It is the job of the KAM to know everything about the fleet and to provide each customer with personalized offers including but not limiting to fleet checks, special discount grids, driver training, parts consignment, mobile workshop and any other solution that best fits the customer needs. Our products aim for maximum availability of the fleets by combining high-quality parts and customer specific-service offers.
Please contact Juffali Commercial Vehicles for more information on 920006100
Book a Service
World-class vehicles, customers, and service.
With Mercedes-Benz trained technicians using the most up-to-date product knowledge, technology, and Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, you can be sure you’re getting exactly the service you and your Mercedes-Benz deserve. Whether it’s your regular maintenance checkup or an unexpected repair, bringing your vehicle to Juffali Commercial Vehicles ensures it’s in the hands of the people who know it best.